Mikael Granlund Jersey

huangjian123
NEW YORK — After making an emotional return to Nassau Coliseum Saturday night Joel Eriksson Ek Jersey , the New York Islanders will have to adjust to playing in their second home Tuesday.But the Islanders won’t be the only team at Barclays Center coming off an exhilarating and exhausting victory Tuesday night, when they host the Winnipeg Jets in the first game of the season between the two squads.The Islanders, playing at their original home for the first time since the 2015 playoffs, came back from a two-goal deficit Saturday night to edge the Columbus Blue Jackets, 3-2. The Jets outdid that Sunday night, when they came back from a three-goal third-period deficit to beat the host New York Rangers, 4-3, in the shootout.Article continues below ...The Islanders (13-9-3) will alternate locales for each of their six home games this month, with the odd-numbered games being played at the Coliseum and the even-numbered games at Barclays Center. They will continue splitting games between the two arenas until late February Chris Kunitz Jersey Womens , when they begin a season-ending stretch of 12 straight home games at the Coliseum.The unusual arrangement is a best-of-a-bad situation between the Islanders and the building management group that runs both Barclays Center and the Nassau Coliseum, which is preparing to lose the Islanders as a tenant after the team announced plans late last year to build a hockey-specific arena at the Nassau/Queens border in time for the 2021-22 season.The move back to the franchise’s roots was embraced by Islanders fans, who filled the 13,900-seat Coliseum to raucous capacity Saturday night. Afterward, head coach Barry Trotz acknowledged it will take some getting used to the sparse crowds and deadened atmosphere at Barclays, where the Islanders averaged just 10,447 fans — the lowest average attendance in the NHL — in their first 11 home dates.“It’s going to be quite different, it’s going to be a little quieter, I know that Womens Luke Kunin Jersey ,” Trotz said during a postgame press conference in which chants of “LET’S GO ISLANDERS!” echoed outside the room. “We’re going to have to be self-motivated.”The Jets (15-8-2) are also a potential candidate for a letdown after they forced overtime by scoring three times in a span of a little more than 15 minutes in the third period before Mark Scheifele scored the decisive goal in the shootout.“To be down 3-0 and keep going, right until the very end, (was) impressive,” Jets head coach Paul Maurice said afterward.It was the second frantic win in as many nights for Winnipeg, which opened a three-game road trip to New York-area locales by blowing a two-goal lead in the third period of a 4-3 overtime win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday. Maurice said he’s hopeful an off-day Monday will help recharge the Jets.“We’re going to play three road games and stay in the same hotel,” Maurice said. “So it’s not your standard grinder road trip.”Neither team has announced a starting goalie for Tuesday, though it is likely number one goalies Thomas Greiss and Connor Hellebuyck will be in net after earning the wins for the Islanders and Jets on Saturday and Sunday, respectively. Greiss made 28 saves against the Blue Jackets and Hellebuyck recorded 16 saves against the Rangers.Greiss is 4-1-1 in six career appearances against the Jets. Hellebuyck is 2-1-0 in three games against the Islanders. CALGARY, Alberta — The Calgary Flames will get their captain back for Wednesday’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers at the Scotiabank Saddledome as they look to rebound from Sunday’s 1-0 road loss to the Edmonton Oilers.Defenseman Mark Giordano was suspended for two games for kneeing forward Mikko Koivu late in Calgary’s 2-0 win at home over the Minnesota Wild last Thursday.Subsequently Marcus Foligno Jersey , the 35-year-old veteran was forced to watch from the press box as his teammates skated to a 5-2 victory over the Nashville Predators on Saturday at the Saddledome before losing to their provincial rivals in Edmonton the next night.Article continues below ...“Knowing that I couldn’t play, that was the right thing to do, go watch up from up top (and) see some of the things you don’t see from ice level,” said Giordano, who has three goals and 26 assists in 29 games with the Flames this season.“Obviously, you would have much rather played. Hopefully, looking back in a couple months, this is a little, few-day break that got my juice back. I’ll take some rest and hopefully it’ll help out in the long run.”His teammates are also hoping that Giordano will help the Flames (19-10-2) return to the form that saw them win five games in a row before losing to the Oilers.“He’s been huge for us http://www.minnesotawildteamshops.com/authentic-matt-dumba-jersey , probably our best player this season,” forward Elias Lindholm said. “He’s one of the best defensemen in the league, so when you get one of those guys back it’s going to help the team. He’s a great leader on and off the ice as well.”Flames coach Bill Peters is also happy to have his captain back to lead the charge against the Flyers (12-13-3).“I think he’s going to be refreshed and excited about getting back out there and playing again,” Peters said. “We’re happy to have him back.“It slots everybody in the right spots. Our power play looked a little out of sync without him, and now we’ll get him back on that first unit and we’ll get (Noah Hanifin) to the second unit. I think everything will be a little bit more familiar for those guys.”After going 2-0-1 in the first three games of December, the Flyers suffered a disappointing 7-1 road loss to the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday.Center Sean Couturier will likely make his return for the Flyers against the Flames after sitting out Philadelphia’s 6-2 road win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday as well as the loss in Winnipeg the next night.“I think it was just more cautious,” Couturier said. “I probably could have played through it, but it’s something that — at this time of year — you want to be smart with and not battle through pain, through injuries for the rest of the year. I think it was just smart to take the back-to-back off and get a few days here of skating and practice and hopefully be back (on Wednesday).”At practice on Tuesday in Calgary Mikael Granlund Jersey , Couturier centered a line between Jakub Voracek on the right wing and Michael Raffl on the left wing.“I’m very excited,” Raffl said of getting the opportunity to move up to Philadelphia’s second line. “Jakey is an unreal player to play with, so strong on the puck and he’s going to find you. It’s just a matter of putting the puck finally in the net there somehow. Couts, up the middle, is excellent defensively and a great all-around player, so I’m very happy.”