Gabe Jackson Jersey

huangjian123
There is a youth movement in Oakland as the team has shifting into full rebuild mode. That means there is no sense in a 35-year-old safety taking the field. For that reason Gabe Jackson Jersey , Reggie Nelson is inactive for today’s game.Expected to see some considerable playing time in the game is Karl Joseph and Erik Harris as the team looks to see what they have in them. For Joseph, it could be either for the future as a player, or the future with regard to draft picks they can yield in a trade. Either way, he must see the field for that.Also inactive is Rashaan Melvin who a couple weeks ago tweeted that he was frustrated, adding “I’m done trying to change my style. It’s not me. Back to what I know and what got me here!!”Gruden was asked about it the following day and responding with a bit of shade.“I heard there was a Twitter report out there,” said Gruden. “Melvin is on his seventh team, I think. He’s had different techniques. Maybe he’s confused Cheap Derek Carr Jersey , I don’t know. I’ll talk to him. But he has to play better. He’s in a competitive situation. Perhaps he’s frustrated, and I can’t blame him.”Now he’s benched against his former team. Coincidence? Probably not.RaidersWR Marcell AtemanLB Shilique CalhounLB Emmanuel LamurCB Rashaan MelvinT Justin MurrayS Reggie NelsonG Kelechi OsemeleNotes: Starting in place of Kelechi Osemele at left guard will be Jon Feliciano. Daryl Worley and Gareon Conley are expected to start at the corner spots in place of Rashaan Melvin. Rookie cornerback Nick Nelson is also active for the game. Jason Cabinda was just activated from the practice squad last week and gets the start at linebacker in place of Emmanuel Lamur.ColtsOL Denzelle GoodWR Ryan GrantS Malik HookerWR Steve Ishmael DT Hassan RidgewayTE Erik SwoopeRB Robert TurbinNotes: Dontrelle Inman gets the start at wide receiver in place of Ryan Grant. Former Raiders second round pick Mike Mitchell gets the nod at safety in place of Malik Hooker. Safety Clayton Geathers was questionable after missing the last two practices. He is active and should start.Follow @LeviDamien It should have come as no surprise when Jon Gruden took over as coach of the Raiders, that soon after the Raiders roster became the oldest in the league.Throughout his coaching career Gruden has favored veteran players as the foundation to his teams.Now, eight games into his second stint with the Raiders his philosophy has changed slightly and is putting more responsibility on the rookies.After last week’s embarrassment on Thursday night football Gruden held a meeting with his first year players before excusing them for the weekend.“Obviously, the big part of the message is what a big part of this organization they will become and they are. They must handle that responsibility and take advantage of it,” said Gruden.It’s a difficult task for a rookie to step in and make an immediate impact in their first season, especially those selected outside of the first round.Like any new job Rodney Hudson Jersey , their is a learning curve in the NFL.“We have five linemen that are starting and playing a lot of football. We have a nickel corner in Nick Nelson and Jason Cabinda, a linebacker, that are going to play critical snaps for us. We have a kicker, a punter and a snapper that are rookies.”When the Raiders selected two offensive tackles in the first three rounds of the draft the plan was to gradually, ease them into the rotation.Kolton Miller has played 93.8 percent of the snaps and the last five weeks, Brandon Parker has played in 86.7 percent.With Donald Penn on the injured reserve it’s likely Parker remains the starter at right tackle for the remainder of the year.Arden Key (57.5%), Maurice Hurst (61%) http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-tahir-whitehead-jersey , and P.J. Hall (37.4%) have all played significant snaps due to trades, cuts, and injuries to other players.And as Gruden mentioned, Nick Nelson and Jason Cabinda will have larger roles going forward. “He has a lot of confidence in us, but he wants better,” said Arden Key of the meeting with Gruden. “As a rookie class, we are doing well Cheap Frostee Rucker Jersey , but he doesn’t want us to think of ourselves as rookies. He wants us to play like vets, to play like we’ve been in the league five years. We took it as a challenge, and we have to step up to that challenge.”It’s obviously not ideal but the Raiders have no other choice.The next eight weeks will continue to give the rookies valuable learning experience as they are now the building blocks for the future success of the organization.